To remain one of the largest information systems departments, it is imperative that we have instructors with real-world experience and a passion for the material. Adjunct faculty help us achieve this.
As an adjunct faculty member in the Department of Information Systems, we will work with you to find existing courses that fit your expertise. You will teach what you know and love while providing a supportive, high-quality experience for students.
We are currently compiling a pool of potential adjunct faculty. If you want to be considered, please fill out the form below.
Join us at one of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces by teaching in one of the biggest Information Systems departments.
What We’re Looking For
- Passion for course material, and a desire to support students in their academic journey.
- People with industry and/or teaching experience in technical, programming and/or management.
- Master’s degree required.
- Able to teach at least one class per year.
What You Get
- Compensation per class.
- Teach content you enjoy.
- Assistance designing and executing your course(s).
- Make new connections.
What’s Expected of an Adjunct
- Teach at least one class per academic year. Courses in a regular fall or spring semester last 16 weeks. A list of current courses can be found here.
- Respond to students in a timely manner.
- Uphold high academic standards.