The following [PDF] files are in Adobe Portable Document Format. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view, edit and print the documents.
- IS Research Award Application [PDF] The Information Systems Department is pleased to announce its new Research Grant program for Undergraduate and MS students. This program has been designed to encourage and support research collaborations between our students and faculty. Students pursuing an undergraduate or MS degree in the Information Systems Department can apply. Applications will be accepted and reviewed at any time, but a member of the Information Systems Department faculty must agree to serve as an advisor to the project prior to submission of the application. The faculty advisor with guide the project and co-author all reports.Both undergraduate and MS students are encouraged to review the application form, to talk to our faculty.This application is editable. Please fill out the form electronically and submit a printed copy to the IS department.
- IS/HCC PhD Comprehensive Examination Form
- Graduate Program Proposed Independent Study Form
- Annual Doctoral Student Meeting Form
- Doctoral Student Mentor Designation Form
- Doctoral Student Mentor Change Form
- Student Travel Request Form
Additional forms and information is also available from the Graduate School Forms Page