We primarily focus on applying AI techniques such as natural language processing, machine learning, multi-agent, and intelligent tutoring to a variety of applications including knowledge management (knowledge acquisition, filtering, organization, and reuse, etc), text mining, information extraction, ontology development, and Web-based learning.
Faculty with an interest in AI/KM:
- Karuna P Joshi, PhD, UMBC (firstname.lastname@example.org) [Assistant Professor]
- Shimei Pan, PhD, Columbia University(email@example.com [Assistant Professor]
- Nirmalya Roy, PhD, University of Texas at Arlington (firstname.lastname@example.org) [Assistant Professor]
- Dongsong Zhang, PhD, University of Arizona (email@example.com) [Professor] [Graduate Program Director, Online MS]
- Lina Zhou, PhD, Beijing University, China (firstname.lastname@example.org) [Associate Professor]