Systems and Software Group analyzes and studies real life systems, and the processes of adopting, designing, developing, testing, and maintaining software solutions to improve organizational productivity, efficiency, and outcomes. The importance of aligning the organizational missions and goals with those of software projects is well recognized which prompts a research focus on the people and organizational issues on both systems and software sides in addition to the technical ones.
Faculty with a primary interest in Systems & Software:
- Mohammad Samarah, Ph.D., Florida Institute of Technology (email@example.com) [Professor of Practice] [Graduate Program Director, Software Engineering]
- Sreedevi Sampath, Ph.D., University of Delaware (firstname.lastname@example.org) [Associate Professor] [Graduate Program Director, IS]
- Carolyn Seaman, Ph.D., University of Maryland (email@example.com) [Professor]
- Ant Ozok, Ph.D., Purdue University (firstname.lastname@example.org) [Associate Professor]
- Lei Zhang, Ph.D., McMaster University (email@example.com) [Assistant Professor]